Former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright gives a speech.
Inspiring Women in Government
Supporting women throughout the state prepares them for joining the professional workforce and building their careers. Whether it’s sponsoring an undergraduate or post-graduate at a Wisconsin institution of higher education, or sponsoring the WWIG Graduate Seminar, we are strengthening Wisconsin’s workforce.
Educating Women in Government
The objectives of WWIG are simple. To promote our mission of supporting women who pursue careers in the public sector arena, by providing the following:
- WWIG Undergraduate Scholarship Program
- Scholarship contribution for Badger Girls State
- 20 – 25 women annually attend the Annual Leadership Seminar in partnership with the LaFollette School of Public Affairs at the University of Wisconsin – Madison
- Funding for Bonnie Reese Legislative Internship
- Coordination and oversight of Suited for Success clothing program