Wisconsin Women in Government’s Board of Directors at the 29th Annual Scholarship and Recognition Gala
Founded in 1987, Wisconsin Women in Government (WWIG), a 501(c)3 non-profit, is a bi-partisan volunteer organization that recognizes and supports women who choose to pursue a career in government by providing scholarships as well as educational, mentoring and networking opportunities.
30 years of benefiting women in government Since 1987 WWIG has raised over $1,200,000 for scholarships and programs.
- WWIG Scholarship Program: 34 Schools and 109 Students
- Badger Girls State Scholarship: 26 Schools and over $44,000
- Annual Leadership Seminar: Over $395,000 contributed, benefiting 376 participants
- Bonnie Reese Legislative Intern: 24 Recipients and $75,000 awarded
- Suited for success: More than 5,000 clothing items donated*